Join our Comprehensive ABA Assessment Team!
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Are you driven by patient outcomes? Our Comprehensive Assessment Team (CAT) is designed to support our mission of providing outcome driven treatment plans for patients with autism and other related disabilities. Our CAT team assists our supervising BCBA’s and RBT’s by completing standardized assessments, developing balanced and comprehensive treatment plans, and working collaboratively to ensure socially significant progress for each patient. Each CAT team member works within their assigned region as well as with all other CAT team members to ensure standards and quality of services across regions. Our CAT team supports clients throughout regions our company serves including the Central Coast, Bakersfield, and the Central Valley of California.
We are looking for:
- Behavior Analysts who are kind, compassionate and support today’s Applied Behavior Analysis practices.
- Behavior Analysts who communicate effectively and inspire others to provide the highest quality services possible.
- Behavior Analysts who are reinforced by completing assessments demonstrating medical necessity.
- Behavior Analysts with experience implementing comprehensive programming in an insurance funded model.
- Behavior Analysts who understand the importance of efficiency and time-management in our insurance driven industry.
- A collaborative team to inspire change, provide compassionate service, and hold each other accountable for progress.
- Caseloads are assigned to ensure a work life balance based on your desired work hours.
- Hybrid telehealth and in person services to reduce your travel time.
- Supportive environment to learn to conduct complete comprehensive assessments as part of the intake and progress reporting process.
- Opportunities to work collaboratively supporting those providing ongoing case oversight
- A commitment to quality outcomes and excellent service provision
- Work collaboratively with others providing ABA services
- Mentor and model for team members
- Provide effective, high-quality ABA services by making data-based decisions and ensuring meaningful progress is made
- Complete common assessments such as VB-MAPP, Vineland, and PEAK
- Complete Functional Analyses and Functional Behavior Assessments with support and guidance as needed.
- Development of treatment programs that are tied to assessment results and meaningful outcomes
- Utilize clinical judgment in decision making on a day-to-day basis to meet the needs of patients
Benefit Packages Available:
- CEU’s funded by the company
- Attendance to annual CCBS West Coast Autism Conference
- Company Sponsored Health Plans
- 401K with employer match
- Competitive compensation packages that support flexibility in determining your caseload
*This list is not inclusive of all benefits or considered part of the employment offer, it is intended as a sample. All benefits are individually negotiated based on position offered*
- A minimum of 2 years post BCBA
- Ability to repeatedly lift 35 lbs.
- Ability to pass background/fingerprint clearance, health screenings and provide/obtain immunizations including TB, and drug testing
- Reliable transportation, proof of valid California driver's license, safe driving record, and proper auto insurance and vehicle registration
If you are interested, please submit an application. All applicants that meet minimum qualifications will be contacted to submit your resume or cv directly. If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com or 805-979-9941.